CALL FOR PROPOSALS 2016 International Fund for the Promotion of Culture 2016
Are you an artist or creator? An NGO or a non-profit private body or a public body, whose activities contribute to the promotion of culture and artistic creation? If your project is compliant with the criteria indicated in the Operational Guidelines of the International Fund for the Promotion of Culture (IFPC), you can submit your project application and be considered in order to benefit from the financial support of the Fund.
Priority is given to young artists and creators aged 18 to 30 years old.
Only a limited number of projects will be approved for funding.
Deadline for submission is 31 May 2016 at noon CEST - Paris, France time.
Practical information - Online application process
• You must create an account on the online platform in order to start your online application. Once your account has been created, you can access your online application form.
• You are advised to use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome navigators in filling out your online application.
• You are strongly advised to read the FAQs prior to starting the online application process.
• While filling the online application form, you may use the ‘SAVE” button at the end of the application form to save your work before submitting your project proposal.
• All applications must be completed in English or French.
• Please note that only one (1) application per applicant/project holder will be considered.
• Once your application has been submitted you will not be able to make any further changes.
• Final selection will be made in February 2017. Successful candidates only will be notified no later than two weeks following the date of the selection.
For more information: link
Events Calendar10 / 2021