Call for Entries: AWARDS FOR INNOVATION IN MEDIA
Innovation is essential to today's effective media thinking in a world where messages are becoming instantly global.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE AWARDS OR TO LEARN MORE.
EARLY DEADLINE: DECEMBER 20, 2013
FINAL DEADLINE: JANUARY 10, 2014
The 6th Annual Internationalist Awards for Innovation in Media honor inspiring case studies scored for insights, strategy, and results across all product categories and reflect the way companies market their products around the globe. Unlike many awards that cite the best in a single product or media category, The Awards for Innovation in Media enable all case studies to compete equally across all classifications; winners are those with the highest point scores.
It's easy to enter-- just answer 5 critical questions about insights and solutions, then show up to 3 examples of the work.
- Outline the marketing situation to which the campaign responded (20 points)
- Describe the critical insight or insights that became the foundation for the media strategy (20 points)
- Tell us about key tactics employed and why they are innovative (20 points)
- Describe how this campaign solution may be a template for other markets or exemplify worldwide best practices (20 points)
- Discuss the success of the media campaign and how this was measured (20 points)
The fee to enter is USD $395 for an individual entry or USD $295 per entry when submitting multiple entries from the same office. Late payment after December 31, 2013-- unless number and names of entries are specified by year-end: USD $450 for a single entry. USD $395 for multiples.
- January 10, 2014- Final Deadline for Entries.
- Late February- Short list will be announced.
- March 27, 2014- Winners Dinner at Three Times Square in New York
CLICK HERE TO SEE LAST YEAR'S WINNERS.
The Internationalist team, past winners and participants pre-qualify all entries. Each judge reviews approximately 15 entries per session, so case studies are given fair consideration. Several judges from different regions and industry sectors score each grouping. Top-scoring entries then go on to the next round.
Entries are judged for:
- Innovative use of media
- Breakthrough communications thinking
- Tactical elements for solving marketing problems through media strategy
- Demonstrating sustained cross-cultural understanding of marketing issues
- Providing solutions worthy of world class standards
CLICK HERE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JUDGING.
MORE ABOUT THE AWARDS:
This is the sixth year of the competition, which attracts case studies from all regions of the world. All entries compete against each other as examples of innovative strategy, solutions and results. Unlike many awards that cite the best in a single product or media category, The Internationalist Awards for Innovation in Media enable all case study entries to compete equally across all classifications; winners are those with the highest point scores. There is not a predetermined number of bronze, silver, gold or grand prix winners; again, these designations are determined by point scores.
ABOUT THE INTERNATIONALIST:
The Internationalist connects the people and ideas in international advertising, marketing and media through content, thought leadership, community and collaboration. Marketer-driven, The Internationalist has become a trusted source for international best practices, and is dedicated to the business needs and challenges of international marketing professionals as they participate in multinational brand building. The Internationalist is available in print, online and in-person-- through Think Tanks, Awards and Summits- all to better serve the needs of this community. The Internationalist is proud to be a global partner of the ANA/Association of National Advertisers.
Events Calendar10 / 2021