Arts and Culture in Education
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Phone: +49-9131/85-29358 (office) +49-9131/85-26450 (fax)
- Address: Schlossplatz 4, Erlangen, Germany
Established in 2010 at Fredrich Alexander Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (Germany).
Arts and Culture in Education.
The specific objectives of this Chair are to:
- promote the capacity-development of artists and teachers working in the fields of artistic and cultural education, as well as in communities and educational institutions, by exploring the existing practices in schools through North-South-South co-operation and by developing large-scale models for quality work from an international perspective;
- continue a dialogue on arts education, whereby the UNESCO World Conference in Arts Education (Seoul 2010) serves as a benchmark;
- extend participation in the Chair’s projects and events for teachers and artists through the creation of a website.
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof. Dr Eckart Liebau, UNESCO Chairholder
Events Calendar08 / 2022