Cultural Policy and Cultural Management
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +370 5 2105443 (office) +370 5 2105482 (fax)
- Address: Maironio str. 6, Vilnius, Lithuania
Established in 1998 at Vilnius Academy of Fine Arts (Lithuania).
- To enhance capacity-building for cultural policy and cultural management in Lithuania and to promote the establishment of a network of UNESCO Chairs in the Baltic countries, through regional training, research and information and documentation activities focusing mainly on cultural policies and development, cultural research and statistics, cultural economics, legislation concerning culture, and administration and management in arts and culture.
- To act as a platform to foster dialogue between all the relevant actors and institutions concerned with the development and execution of cultural policy and cultural management.
- To identify policy implications in UNESCO's fields of competence and sensitize public opinion, experts and decision-makers to the most appropriate methods of formulating, planning, implementing and evaluating cultural policies, strategies, programmes and projects.
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Dr Ieva Kuiziniene, Vilnius Academy of Fine Arts, Faculty of Fine Arts, Art History and Theory Department,
Events Calendar10 / 2021