Cultural Policy for the Arts in Development
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Phone: +49 (0)5121/883-622 (office)
- Website: https://sites.google.com/site/kulturundentwicklungen/
- Address: Marienburger Platz 22, Hildesheim, Germany
Established in 2012 at the University of Hildesheim (Germany)
Comparative cultural policy research.
The specific objectives of this Chair are to:
- carry out research to broaden knowledge on the existing nexus of cultural policy, the arts and development processes;
- contribute to capacity-building efforts through the development of a postgraduate programme, as well as the organization of summer schools programmes and, possibly, scholarships; and,
- foster international partnerships and other collaborations; and,
- facilitate the exchange of information on cultural governance initiatives, in particular in relation to cultural policy and development cooperation, among experts, decision and policy-makers, relevant NGOs and civil society organizations.
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof. Dr Wolfgang Schneider, UNESCO Chairholder
Events Calendar10 / 2021