Heritage and Urban Studies
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +48 12 2935 486 (office) +48 12 2935 097 (fax)
- Address: ul. Rakowicka 27, Cracow, Poland
Established in 2008 at Cracow University of Economics, Cracow, (Poland).
Heritage management and historic urban landscape protection.
The specific objectives of this Chair are to :
- promote development and research on heritage management with special emphasis on the Central, Eastern and South Eastern European context and UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the region;
- create new programmes for the curriculum focused on sustainable urban development, historic urban landscapes protection, heritage management and revitalization, social cohesion, regional development, tourism and cultural economics;
- develop international networking in cooperation with the International Cultural Centre in Cracow.
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Professor Dr Andrzej Chochół
Events Calendar07 / 2020