Heritage of the Modern Movement
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Phone: 972-3-640-82-80 (office) 972-3-640-71-74 (fax)
- Address: Ramat Aviv, P.O.B 39040, Tel Aviv, Israel
Established in 2007 at Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv (Israel).
- The purpose of the Chair shall be to promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation in the field of heritage of the Modern Movement. It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in Israel and elsewhere in Europe and the North American region, and in other regions of the world.
- The programme will be based on comparative study and research of the Modern Movement and the relevance of its ideas and theories to planning and architecture in communities of the twenty-first century.
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof. Margalith Moshe, Tel Aviv University, Faculty of the Arts
Events Calendar10 / 2021