- Email Address: email@example.com
- Phone: (995-32) 220050 (office) (995-32) 899247815 (fax)
- Address: 1 Chavchavadze av, Tbilisi, Georgia
Established in 2006 at Ivane Javakhishvili State University, Tbilisi (Georgia).
Cultural Studies, comparative civilization studies.
- To promote an integrated system of research,training, information and documentation in the fields of cultural studies, comparative civilization studies.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in Georgia and the Caucasian region.
- Centre for Social Sciences, Caucasian House, Black Sea University, National Friendly Associations, Tbilisi (Georgia)
- Information Office of the Government of Abkhazia, International Centre of Dialogue among Civilizations, Teheran (Iran)
- Department of Comparative Studies of Civilizations, Jagellonian University, Krakow (Poland)
- UNESCO Chair on Comparative Studies of Spiritual Traditions, their Specific Cultures and Interreligious Dialogue, St Petersburg (Russian Federation).
- UNESCO Chair in Intercultural Dialogue, Tbilisi State University, (Georgia)
- UNESCO Chair in South-East European Studies, Moldova State University, (Moldavia)
- UNESCO Chair for the Study of Intercultural and Inter religious Relations Bucharest University, Romania
- UNESCO Chair in Sciences and Spirituality, Institute for Oriental Studies, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Caucasus Project, UNESCO
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof. Nino Chikovani
Events Calendar10 / 2021