Intercultural Studies and Teacher Education
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 44 (020) 7612-6000 (office) 44 (020) 7612-6089 (fax)
- Address: 20, Bedford Way, London, United Kingdom
Established in 2000 at the University of London (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland).
Teacher education and intercultural studies.
- The purpose of the Chair shall be to promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation in the field of Intercultural Studies and Teacher Education.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the Institute and other institutions in Europe and Africa.
- Institute of Education, University of London. Website
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof. Jagdish Gundara, University of London
Events Calendar10 / 2021