International Law of the Protection of Cultural Heritage
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: + 41 22 379 80 75 (office) + 41 22 379 80 79 (fax)
- Address: 40, Boulevard du Pont d'Arve, Geneve, Switzerland
Established in 2012 at the University of Geneva (Switzerland).
International law and cultural heritage.
The Chair shall enable the establishment of new teaching and research instruments, to complement the art and cultural heritage law curriculum presently existing at the University of Geneva.
The main objectives of this Chair are to:
- propose advanced teaching on international law and the protection of cultural heritage; and,
- promote research at the highest level on the international law of cultural heritage.
Summer School "Cultural Heritage Law-Past, Present and Future", (June 24-July, 5, 2013)-Application deadline-April 15, 2013.
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Professor Marc-André Renold, UNESCO Chairholder
Events Calendar10 / 2021