Management of the Cultural Heritage in the Balkan and Danubian Region
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 39(40) 676-7111/676-3001 (office) 39(40) 5583 486 (fax)
- Address: Piazzale Europa 1, Trieste, Italy
Established in 2000 at the University of Trieste (Italy).
Cultural heritage and management.
- The purpose of the Chair shall be to promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation in the field of cultural heritage management.
- To foster a culture of peace between countries in the Balkan region.
- It will serve as a means of facilitating collaboration between high-level, internationally recognized researchers and teaching staff of the University and other institutions in the Balkan and Danubian region to disseminate knowledge in the field of cultural heritage management.
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Prof. Roberto Costa
conference cultural heritage festival Serbia cultural policy call UNESCO sustainable development management art arts project culture contemporary art
Events Calendar10 / 2021