Southeast European Studies
- Phone: 40 21 312 6907 (office) 40 21 312 5429 (fax)
- Address: 19, Gen. Budisteanu st., Bucharest, Romania
Established in 1998 at the Academy of Arts of Bucharest (Romania).
Multidisciplinary studies on the countries of South - East Europe and the neighbouring countries of the Black Sea Basin.
To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities in the field of languages and civilization in the sub region including following activities:
- Development of postgraduate study programmes in various universities of the sub region.
- Preparation of a comparative analysis of development, including the Central European countries, the Mediterranean area and the Near East.
- Establishment of an information and communication centre.
- Establishment of a cultural advisory group for the resolution of conflicts in the sub region.
- University of Arts, Bucharest.
UNESCO Sector/Field Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Social and human sciences; CEPES.
Prof. Razvan Theodorescu, Academy of Arts of Bucharest, Faculty of Visual Arts
Events Calendar10 / 2021