Cultural Tourism for Peace and Development
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 7 (495) 574 22 88/574 03 86 (ext 104) (office) 7 (495) 574 16 36 (fax)
- Address: 10, Oktyabrskaya Str., Skhodnya, Russian Federation
Established in 1999 at the Russian International Academy for Tourism (Russian Federation).
- To promote an integrated system of research, training, information and documentation activities that contribute to the formulation of strategies of cultural tourism for peace and development ensuring the long term conservation of cultural sites, the participation of local populations to the projects and to the benefits of tourism while encouraging dialogue among cultures.
- To facilitate sub-regional, regional and international collaboration between high-level internationally recognized researchers and teachers and the teaching staff of the Academy.
- Russian International Academy for Tourism.
- University of Paris I, Panthéon-Sorbonne (France)
- Cappadocia Vocational College, Nevshehir (Turkey)
- Verna Free University « Chernorizets Hrabr» (Bulgaria)
UNESCO Sector/Office responsible for the Chair/Network
Hervé Barré, UNESCO
Events Calendar10 / 2021