Performing Arts Centre Multimedia
Performing Arts Centre Multimedia is initiated in 1998 and formally established in 2000 as an independent, non – governmental, non-profit organisation in the field of culture, education and social issues in the Republic of Macedonia. PAC Multimedia operates locally, nationally, regionally and internationally.
The main role of the PAC Multimedia is to inform, create and promote cooperation in the region and broader, as well as to stimulate a dialogue throughout the region.
We, people who created PAC Multimedia, are visionaries; we promote new ideas and serve as an encouragement to the Macedonian cultural sector, to fit in and to act in accordance with the times of change in which we live in.
The strategic policy of PAC Multimedia is to be a creative base where the energy of the cultural sector will focus on the moving force to create and develop new standards in the cultural living, raising the level of consciousness through education, informing, promotion and production.
PAC Multimedia is a space for KNOW– HOW transfer, an initiating force in creating and developing new standards of living in a wider cultural and social context, and with their implementation, actively takes part in the integrating processes of the Republic of Macedonia, getting closer to the positive models of civil societies.
We are a Centre with greater number of collaborators, developing the corporation with volunteers. We cooperate with many institutions and independent groups and we are open for all kind of initiatives and ideas that come from outside, but are tuned in with our strategy.
PAC Multimedia vision is to become a center of excellence, in the community well integrated and internationally widely recognized as such, an initiating force in creating and developing new standards of living in a wider cultural and social context in Macedonia and in the region (Balkan).
All we do is to focus to the values that society is gaining through arts and culture, thus performing in practice the values of a democratic society. PAC Multimedia is engaged in performing higher professional standards in transfer of knowledge and experience, bringing together innovative art, public debate, research, education, life-long learning and socially engaged work.
- Cultural operators and policy makers;
- Municipalities and public institutions;
- Intellectuals, academics and researchers;
- Professional artists and art operators;
- Sub cultural groups;
- Socially marginalized groups.
- CULTURAL POLICY AND RESEARCH
- ART AND COMMUNITY
- ART AND GENDER
LONG AND SHORT TERM GOALS:
- To influence in a wider cultural and social context on local, national and regional level;
- To create conditions for generating highly artistic criteria and standards and to support cultural production;
- To become a center of excellence for transfer of know-how;
- To assist and serve needs of artists, operators and institutions with creating new and educational programmes based on advancing knowledge;
- To conduct researches in the cultural field in Macedonia;
- To create new programmes of highest professional standards in the field of cultural policy.
On the basis of the analysis and available methodologies, we have selected our developmental overall strategies:
- quality achievement strategies: achievements of excellence education and transfer of knowledge;
- programming and organisational strategies: diversification of programmes; diversification of resources; commercialization of programmes and spread of services;
- linkage strategies: decentralisation of activities;
- strategies to engage the public: lobbying and support- gathering strategies; public commitment strategies and changes in the public space reviewers and trainers/professors.
Events Calendar01 / 2021