Mirko Stark is an associate professor at the Academy of Art of the University of Novi Sad since 2008 - Department for the production of audio - visual media.
He worked as an organizer of production, Television Novi Sad, Serbia, 1976-1980; Assistant producer, Television Novi Sad , 1980-1985; Producer, Television Novi Sad, 1985-1993; Executive Producer, Media Lab, advertising company, Novi Sad, 1994 - 1999; Production Director, Urbans, television and video production, Novi Sad , 2000-2003.
His works include:
1. Baze na Dunavu (Mario Faneli);
2. Čovek u srebrnoj jakni (Petar Jakonić);
3. Agresori u miru (Zvonko Ilijić)
1. Crni globus (Karolj Viček);
2. Vaskrsenje zmaja (Peđa Babović);
3. Kod Kamile (Slavoljub Stefanović Ravasi);
4. Život i delo Milana Bauma (Petar Latinović);
5. Bunja (Branko Milošević);
6. Najlepši dani u životu Ivana Kiseka (Vedran Mihletić);
7. Snohvatice (Milan Pletel).
Mirko Štark has worked on a number of documentaries, music, scientific and news programs and films as well as TV and radio commercials.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Novi Sad, Serbia
production in audio-visual media