Svetlana Jovičić, Mag.
Svetlana Jovičić graduated from the Faculty of Dramatic Arts in Belgrade in 2001. Since then, she has been working at the FDA as a teaching assistant for the courses Management in Culture and Mass Media .
She defended her Magister’s Thesis at the Faculty of Dramatic Arts also, and she is a student of postgraduate studies in Communication and Development (Postcolonialism, Media and Culture) at the University of Malmö (Sweden).
Currently, she is writing her doctoral thesis on the topic of cultural policy with a focus on children.
As an editor and lecturer she participated in numerous local, regional and international seminars and professional and scientific conferences in the field of cultural and educational policy. On behalf of the European Cultural Foundation, she managed the project Cultural Policy Research Award (2004-2007) during which was created the YCPR Forum ENCATC.
Svetlana Jovicic is a documentary film producer and manager of various projects in the field of culture and media.
Publications & References
- Kreativne industrije u Srbiji (with mr H. Mikić), Britanski savet, Beograd, 2006.
- „Strateška analiza beogradskog sistema kulture“ (with dr M. D. Šešić i mr H. Mikić), Zbornik Fakulteta dramskih umetnosti br. 11-12, Beograd, 2007.
- Predlog strategije razvoja kulture u AP Vojvodini do 2009. do 2016. godine (with dr V. Đukić, rukovodiocem projekta); naručilac: Komisija za utvrđivanje kulturne strategije APV, 2007.
- „Međunarodni okviri za razvoj kulturnih industrija“, Zbornik Fakulteta dramskih umetnosti br. 10, Beograd, 2006.
- Magistarska teza: Kulturne industrije i instrumenti kulturnih politika u funkciji opšteg razvoja zemalja u tranziciji, Fakultet dramskih umetnosti, Beograd, 2007.
- Office: Belgrade, Serbia
cultural policy, cultural management, cultural industries
Cultural Policy 1, (III) 2 (IV)
Cultural Industries and Entrepreneurship in Culture 7
Financial Operations of Cultural and Media Organizations 9
Critical Theories of Cultural Management – Professional Ethics, 10
Cultural Management – Organisational Design and Organisational Cultures, 10
Cultural Policy and Cultural Rights